Book Tee Time
Tee times are always recommended and are available everyday. Our tee time reservation service is a computer advancement which will enable annual green fee patrons to make their reservations up to 7 days in advance and all other authorized users (daily fee customers) up to 4 days in advance. You may begin calling at 9:00 pm for the earliest available times (7 days and 3 hours or 4 days and 3 hours).
By calling (301) 736-4590 from a push button telephone, you can make advanced tee time reservations. The reservation system allows you to:
- Reserve a tee time 24 hours day.
- Review your existing reservations and or cancel your reservation.
Online Tee Time Reservations are also avaiable.
The golf course will be shotgun starting one course on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. The starting time for these events will be 0800. Checking in for the shotgun will be done at the pro shop. A waiting list will be unsed on a first-come, first-serve basis for available hole assignments. This can be done approximately 1 hour before play is to begin and no call-ins will be accepted.
Your annual green fee number will serve as your tee time pin number. If you are not an annual green fee patron, stop by the Golf Pro Shop or simply fill out our application and we will issue you a tee time number.
- Keep in mind, the requester must be present to claim that reservation. Should the requester fail
to show, that slot becomes a starters time.
- All players with reserve tee times must sign in at the starter shack and show proof of their priority (annual green fee card, daily fee ticket and/or ID card). Patrons must sign-in no later than eight minutes before the tee time. Failure to report eight minutes early will result in forfeiture of the reservation, and the slot will become a "starter time". Players arriving late will be added to the waiting list if they so desire. The starter will fill any vacancy(s) from the top of the waiting list.
- Special Note---On weekends and holidays---assigned tee times will begin one hour after course opening. A waiting list will be used on a first-come, first-serve basis for this first opening hour of play.
- A waiting list will be used for all unused times. These times will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis from the waiting list. You may either show up at the starter shack and put your name on the waiting list or you may call in to the Control Counter at 301-736-4596 once the golf course is open. To find out course opening times refer to the hours of operation page.
- Tee Time Application